HOW TO MEASURE
Step 1: Prepare
Get a flexible measuring tape- if you don’t have one, CLICK HERE to download a printable ruler and measure w string
Do not wear a bra or any other compression products
Step 2: Take your measurements
Image description: A forward-facing illustration of a human torso with three lines going around the chest indicating where you need to take your measurements. Read below for more information regarding each chest measurement.
TIP: Each chest measurement should be taken all the way around your torso. The measuring tape should not compress your chest tissue but should touch your body. If the measuring tape is not touching your body - it’s too loose.
(1) Underarm measurement: Take this measurement just above where your breast tissue begins. The measuring tape should lay just below your armpits and at the beginning of your breast tissue.
(2) The largest part of the chest: Take this measurement around the torso and chest where the most breast tissue is (usually around the nipples, but this will vary person to person).
(3) Underbust measurement: Take this measurement directly under your chest tissue, where you would measure your band size for a bra.
Image description: A drawing of a human head and torso facing backward. There is a white line across the person’s shoulders from point to point. The line is arched to follow the curve of the shoulders.
Shoulder width: Place the measuring tape at the point of one of your shoulders. Then stretch the tape to the point of your other shoulder. Don't wrap the measuring tape all the way around your shoulders for this measurement--just point-to-point.
Step 3: Find your Size
Click here to use our sizing chart to find your size! Email your measurements to email@example.com for a sizing suggestion or if you’re confused about any step!
HOW TO SIZE
Compare your largest chest measurement and your shoulder measurement to the sizing chart. If your chest and shoulder measurements do not align with the same size, choose the larger size.
Now that you have found your size, it’s time to determine what style is going to fit best!
Compare your underarm measurement and underbust measurement to the sizing chart. These numbers will help you determine what style fits best. Ultimately, it’s up to you to pick a style that you’re comfortable with.
- Tank: If your underbust measurement is 3-5 or more inches (7.5-13 cm) smaller than your largest chest measurement, we suggest ordering a tank binder. This style works well for people who are in between sizes.
- Half: Regardless of your body shape, the half binder tends to work best for people who have a small amount of breast tissue. Additionally, if you live in a warm climate a half binder may be a comfortable style.
- Racerback: If you’re looking for a binder that provides a wide range of motion, less visibility under clothing or thin straps - this is the binder for you!
Visit our FAQ for more info or CONTACT US for personalized sizing assistance !
A crew member is happy to walk you through it! We will suggest a style / size we think will work best for you. If we get your suggestion wrong and your ordered within 30 days of the suggestion, we cover all shipping cost of your exchange!